Calvary Assembly of God was founded in April 1934 by Rev. E.B. Turner. The original location was on the East side of the railroad tracks in downtown Winfield, Missouri.
In 1973, the church moved up the hill to 100 8th Street.
In June of 2007, Calvary Assembly of God moved to its current location at 3730 East Hwy 47, Winfield, Missouri.